Kimberly Kennedy

Kimberly Kennedy

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Why Real Estate?

"Why did you pick real estate?" is a question I consistently get, whether that be from my peers, family, friends, and even strangers. And to tell you the truth, I'm not really sure why I picked real estate. Maybe its the non-stop encouragement I got from various real estate clients in my prior job, saying "When are you going to jump into real estate and make real money?" It happened all the time. I'd say, after about the 20th time, I actually started to think about it. I just honestly never thought I could do it. I didn't think I could study as hard as I did and pass the class and pass the exams to get my license. Or maybe I picked real estate because I was bored. At the time, I was living in a new city for about 6 months, I had no friends and was overworked and tired. So, I signed up for a new challenge. 

That decision alone, was the best decision I've ever made. I love my job. It feels so good to say that and mean it. There's something special about the firm I work at. Go Realty just has that lagniappe that I was looking for and I couldn't ask for more. The people I work with are some of the most funny, supportive, helpful, sincere, and encouraging folks I've ever had the pleasure of calling my friends. On top of all that, I now have the opportunity to provide value to homeowners and home buyers alike. It's such an important process, and it is so satisfying to be part of that.

Many good things to come.

Cheers To You And Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment